Dads –Here are a bunch of camping related requests, comments, suggestions, and a packing list for your Trailman.
Date/Time: the camp out will be from Friday, 7/24 after you get out of work (4-5pm, if possible), until Saturday, 7/25 in the mid-afternoon.
This event is for boys and dads – please plan on being there if you can. We have activities planned for all of us to work together and play together!
(You and your sons may not need all of the things on this list. If you don’t have something ask around. If you have to buy an item, I would suggest that you try Marden’s or Walmart first. This should cover everything that you and your son need for this camp-out.)
- sleeping bag or blankets
- sleeping pad
- something to sleep in (top and bottoms, please)
- swim suit
- old sneakers or water shoes for swimming
- complete change of clothes
- any other clothing the weather may dictate.
- You don’t have to worry about food – we’ve got you covered
- (If you or your boy has any food allergies, it’d probably be a good idea to mention them to Simon and/or Steve)
- personal medicines
- tooth brush/tooth paste
- suntan lotion
- pack, duffel bag, or other type of bag to carry your the stuff
Here are some matters of camping etiquette we are trying to instill in the boys:
- No electronics, please.
- If you don’t bring it, you won’t lose it.
- There are no showers at the camp.
- No food in the tents.
Looking forward to seeing you there!