Trailmen- Guess what. It is camping time again. It is one week short of a year since we had our first camp out. Cool. Please review the lists below. We have added somethings.
Date/Time: Friday, 7/29 (5:30 pm) until Saturday, 7/30 (2 pm)
Location: Crossroads Christian Camp
Items to bring if you have:
Life Jackets: If you have life jackets for you and your son(s), please bring them.
Tents: If you are bringing a tent, please let us know. Chris, if you could bring your tent, we would like to use it for the boys to practice setting up.
- sleeping bag or blankets
- sleeping pad
- something to sleep in (top and bottoms, please)
- swim suit
- old sneakers or water shoes for swimming
- complete change of clothes
- any other clothing the weather may dictate.
Food/Eating – The utensils should be something non-breakable. Marking them in some way will stop any confusion. No paper, please
- Cup or mug
- Spoon or spork
- water bottle
- You don’t have to worry about food – we’ve got you covered
- (If you or your boy has any food allergies, it’d probably be a good idea to mention them to Simon and/or Steve)
- personal medicines
- tooth brush/tooth paste
- suntan lotion
- pack, duffel bag, or other type of bag to carry your the stuff
Camping Etiquette Reminders:
- No electronics, please.
- If you don’t bring it, you won’t lose it.
- There are no showers at the camp.
- No food in the tents.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The meeting scheduled for July 23rd, at Crossroads Christian Camp, has been MOVED. We will meet at Steve Page’s house. The meeting time will be 3:30pm as usual. Among other things, we will discuss the camp-put that is coming up on July 29 – 30. We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
A reminder that the meeting scheduled for this Saturday (July 16) has been cancelled.