Trailmen- Guess what. It is camping time again. It is one week short of a year since we had our first camp out. Cool. Please review the lists below. We have added somethings.
Date/Time: Friday, 7/29 (5:30 pm) until Saturday, 7/30 (2 pm)
Location: Crossroads Christian Camp
Items to bring if you have:
Life Jackets: If you have life jackets for you and your son(s), please bring them.
Tents: If you are bringing a tent, please let us know. Chris, if you could bring your tent, we would like to use it for the boys to practice setting up.
- sleeping bag or blankets
- sleeping pad
- something to sleep in (top and bottoms, please)
- swim suit
- old sneakers or water shoes for swimming
- complete change of clothes
- any other clothing the weather may dictate.
Food/Eating – The utensils should be something non-breakable. Marking them in some way will stop any confusion. No paper, please
- Cup or mug
- Spoon or spork
- water bottle
- You don’t have to worry about food – we’ve got you covered
- (If you or your boy has any food allergies, it’d probably be a good idea to mention them to Simon and/or Steve)
- personal medicines
- tooth brush/tooth paste
- suntan lotion
- pack, duffel bag, or other type of bag to carry your the stuff
Camping Etiquette Reminders:
- No electronics, please.
- If you don’t bring it, you won’t lose it.
- There are no showers at the camp.
- No food in the tents.
Looking forward to seeing you there!