For Hiking Trips:
- Weather appropriate clothing:
- Summertime: sweatshirt, rain jacket
- Winter: extra layer, orange hat, mittens/gloves
For Sleepovers/Camp Outs:
- sleeping bag or blankets
- sleeping pad
- something to sleep in (top and bottoms, please)
- complete change of clothes
- weather appropriate clothing
- trash bag for wet clothing
- Menus are prepared before the trip (unless otherwise specified).
- Boys won’t need to bring their own food.
- Please don’t pack snacks & junk food.
- If you or your boy has any food allergies, make sure to let the adult leaders know!
- personal medicines
- tooth brush/tooth paste
- small towel
- pack, duffel bag, or other type of bag to carry your stuff
- No electronics, please.
- If you don’t bring it, you won’t lose it.
- There are no showers at the camp.
These are designed to be very basic packing lists.
Items may need to be added depending on the type of event.
Special requirements will be discussed with trailmen before each event.